Sunday, January 27, 2008

Past Post

From: JadeIcingDate: 2007-05-31 05:35:56

Hey my big DIVA it's 5am and I have been up an hour. I can't believe your gone. I always said I wouldn't have chosen you myself but that God sent you to me for a reason. Trying to find a way to help you made me see what amazing creatures rabbits our.


It brought to light what delicate creatures you were. Thanks to you I help others. I learned patience ok so not much but I did learn some. I learned to fight for those who have no voice. Not just to sit back and talk while others fight. I learned that every life is worth fighting for.


Daddy is so sad. He loved you so much. I don't know how he will take this but maybe he can draw comfort that you are now with his bunny Thumper who he lost years ago. Do me a favor ask Thumper how he felt about that name. Tell Thumper that Daddy still misses him and we wait for the day we all meet again.


Also say hi to Chaka and tell her grandma and JayR miss her.

I am also worried about Kashi I know she was a dog and but you two were the best of friends. You trusted her long before you trusted any of us. She would sleep by your pen and eat veggies with you. She is going to miss you.


So much more to say but how do I say it? How do I accept you are gone? I love you my big DIVA. We will meet again at the Rainbow Bridge and you will nip me and ask for crasins. When hear thunder I will think of your stomping.

From: JadeIcingDate: 2007-05-31 16:35:01

Sorry this is long but these are some songs that come to mind right now.

Friends Never Say GoodbyeMusic by Elton JohnLyrics by Tim RiceAvailable on the soundtrack "The Road To El Dorado"

There isn't much I haven't sharedWith you along the roadAnd through it all there'd always beTomorrow's episodeSuddenly that isn't trueThere's another avenueBeckoning the great divideAsk no questions, take no sideWho's to say who's right or wrongWhose course is braver runStill we are, have always beenWill ever be as one

What is done has been done for the bestThough the mist in my eyes might suggestJust a little confusion about what I'll loseBut if I started over I know I would chooseThe same joy the same sadness each step of the wayThat fought me and tought me that friends never say

Never say goodbyeNever say goodbyeNever say goodbyeNever say goodbye

Suddenly that isn't trueThere's another avenueBeckoning, the great divideI would chooseThe same joy the same sadness each step of the wayThat fought me and taught me that friends never say

Never say goodbyeNever say goodbyeNever say goodbyeNever say goodbye


Celine Dion - Fly Lyrics

Fly, fly little wingFly beyond imaginingThe softest cloud, the whitest doveUpon the wind of heaven's lovePast the planets and the starsLeave this lonely world of oursEscape the sorrow and the painAnd fly again

Fly, fly precious oneYour endless journey has begunTake your gentle happinessFar too beautiful for thisCross over to the other shoreThere is peace forevermoreBut hold this mem'ry bittersweetUntil we meet

Fly, fly do not fearDon't waste a breath, don't shed a tearYour heart is pure, your soul is freeBe on your way, don't wait for meAbove the universe you'll climbOn beyond the hands of timeThe moon will rise, the sun will setBut I won't forget

Fly, fly little wingFly where only angels singFly away, the time is rightGo now, find the light


"angel" by sarah mclachlan

Spend all your time waitingfor that second chancefor a break that would make it okaythere's always one reasonto feel not good enoughand it's hard at the end of the dayI need some distractionoh beautiful releasememory seeps from my veinslet me be emptyand weightless and maybeI'll find some peace tonight

in the arms of an angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort there

so tired of the straight lineand everywhere you turnthere's vultures and thieves at your backand the storm keeps on twistingyou keep on building the liethat you make up for all that you lackit don't make no differenceescaping one last timeit's easier to believe in this sweet madness ohthis glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

in the arms of an angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort thereyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort here


NICKELBACK LYRICS

"If Everyone Cared"

>From underneath the trees, we watch the skyConfusing stars for satellitesI never dreamed that you'd be mineBut here we are, we're here tonight

Singing Amen, I, I'm aliveSinging Amen, I, I'm alive


If everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody died

And I'm singing

Amen I, Amen I, I'm aliveAmen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive

And in the air the firefliesOur only light in paradiseWe'll show the world they were wrongAnd teach them all to sing along

Singing Amen, I, I'm aliveSinging Amen, I, I'm alive(I'm alive)


And as we lie beneath the starsWe realize how small we areIf they could love like you and meImagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody criedIf everyone loved and nobody liedIf everyone shared and swallowed their prideThen we'd see the day when nobody diedWhen nobody died...


We'd see the day, we'd see the dayWhen nobody diedWe'd see the day, we'd see the dayWhen nobody diedWe'd see the day when nobody died

From: JadeIcingDate: 2007-05-31 20:31:56

Hey Sam guess you read what I said about the thunder. I love you too.


For everyone else this afternoon I went to feed the bunnies there afternoon treat and I turned to give Sam some and she wasn't there. I feel to the floor crying. I just wanted my baby. At that moment it started to thunder.


I like to think that was her stomping telling me she was ok and to get up.


From: JadeIcingDate: 2007-06-01 08:04:38


It's funny they say grief you blame others. I don't blame others and I don't blame myself. It was her time to go and thats all. No way to change that. I will miss her and rather her be here but it is was just her time.


I loved her, Rob loved her, My mom, my dad, my brother and those here loved her. She knew that.

We did everything to make sure she was healthy, taking her to the vet. Making sure she had the best food, the healthiest treats.

Nothing more we could just her time.

From: JadeIcingDate: 2007-06-01 11:13:14


Well I just got off the phone with the vets office we have made the choice to have you cremated. It wasn't an easy choice. In the end we wanted you to always have your place in our family. No one will ever replace you.

They said you will be given back to us in a blue box. I think you deserve better ok maybe I will like the box. Blue is my favorite color.

Next week the two guinea pigs join our family in body. In heart they already are part of this family they were before you left. In you honor we are going to call them Logan Jake (Jane) and Samuel (Samantha) Elijah or Eliot. I like Elijah but waiting for what Daddy thinks.


Daddy still can not come here to say good bye. His heart is broken and I am not sure he is ready to yet.

From: JadeIcingDate: 2007-06-01 22:48:15


I thought I was done posting for the day but I guess not. I just wanted you to know that I liked hearing the thunder again today.


Also Kashi keeps looking for you. She spent all day going all over looking around. She would go to where your pen should be and come out look at me as if to ask where are you. How do I tell her your gone?


I also noticed Teresa keeps sitting looking across to your pen. Also wondering where her arch nemisis is.

I don't know what to do we miss you. Daddy posted on his 360 blog but still can not come here. We watched your videos when he got home. It was nice we laughed at the memories as tears of sorrow rained down our faces. We still can't believe your gone.


I still don't know how to tell Daniel you are gone. She gave you to us knowing we would love you. As I have said not the housewarming gift I expected but one of the best ever.


I am going to qoute something Daddy wrote on his blog here.


Good bye Samantha Jane. I don't know why you felt it was time to leave us, we were ready to take care of you for a long time yet. I hope you were truly happy in your time with us. I hope you have found peace. You will be greatly missed.

No comments: